Issa Asad, South Florida-based entrepreneur, social media expert and best-selling author, has announced what he believes are 10 key tips for integrating social media into marketing strategies. Asad is a social media expert, bestselling author, blog owner and the CEO of Q Link Wireless, LLC, and Quadrant Holdings, LLC, located in Dania, Florida.
“I have been an entrepreneur in Miami, Florida, for over 15 years, and I have never seen something grow in importance as fast as social media marketing has,” said Asad, who is a bestselling author of four social media and e-commerce marketing e-books.
Asad believes that companies must integrate social media marketing into their marketing strategy immediately, because “the faster you change, the more ahead of the game you are.”
The following are Asad’s 10 tips for companies to integrate social media marketing today.
- Plan from the top, down: Answer big questions to understand where social media fits within your company, and what impact it will have on your marketing strategy.
- Understand the focus of each social channel: When the time does come to pick those social channels, understand the role of each one. Know what a social channel is best at before you start using it.
- Integrate social media vertically: Social media strategies work best when you incorporate them throughout your company, not only at one specific level. This will avoid confusion later on.
- Choose specific goals: Before you start creating profiles and content for your social media channels, understand the specific goals you want to accomplish.
- Understand the pitfalls and set limits: Without setting limits, it can be easy to spend too much money and time on social media. Set a firm budget and related expectations for your social campaign.
- Use external help when necessary: Don’t be afraid to use outside consultation to develop key strategic components, spot flaws and teach your own in-house team valuable skills.
- Create your own templates: Templates help create a uniform tone and decrease mistakes made when creating content. Use your social media experts to develop these template tools for your company.
- Study your analytics: Use analytics tools in conjunction with social media to chart how web traffic, sales, and other responses change as you implement social campaigns.
- Listen to responses: In addition to hard data, explore customer reactions to your social projects. Study comments, social buzz, and general customer reactions to your campaign to find out what yields the best results.
- Remember your company culture: Remember, your employees use social media too. Do not be afraid to recruit them for specific projects.
About Issa Asad
Issa Asad is an entrepreneur, bestselling author and social media expert from Miami, Florida. He is the CEO of Q Link Wireless, LLC, a subsidiary of Quadrant Holdings, LLC, located in Dania, Florida. Talk more with Asad on his website, www.issaasad.com.