By Rakuten Marketing, Special for USDR
The 15th Annual Golden Link Awards laud the innovators, visionaries and digital marketing leaders captivating millions of online consumers. Winners were named at a special event held during the 2017 Rakuten Marketing Symposium conference in New York City. Across the 14 award categories, this year’s Golden Link Award winners include the following:
- Best New Advertiser: Hilton Hotels
- Best New Publisher: BuzzFeed
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Ceres Cueva – Macy’s
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Vadim Beleckis – TopCashBack
- OPM Agency of the Year: AM Navigator
- Advertiser and Publisher Collaboration: JPMorgan Chase & The Points Guy
- Rising Star Advertiser: Estée Lauder
- Rising Star Publisher: Cools
- Best Multi-Channel Performance: PacSun
- Best Influencer Monetization: KickGenius/Eastbay
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Aldo Bukit – Walmart
- Advertiser’s Choice: Ebates
- Publisher’s Choice: Bloomingdale’s
“More than 250 of Rakuten Marketing’s valued clients and partners joined us in celebrating this year’s Golden LinkAward winners – the best-of-the-best in affiliate marketing innovation, advancement and performance,” said Tony Zito, CEO, Rakuten Marketing. “We are so pleased to work with all of our valued clients and appreciate the opportunity to provide them with industry-leading technology and relationships that help drive their affiliate success. This year’s winners showcase the value that affiliate partnerships and technology bring to the ecommerce market. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners who were honored.”
Footlocker.com brought additional fun to the evening’s festivities with the Footlocker.com Sneaker Cam. Attendees were invited to glam-up their cocktail attire with sneakers at the Golden Link Awards and the ‘kicks’ were projected during the awards for attendees. Marling Nunez of Rakuten Marketing was honored for her ‘hottest sneaker/cocktail attire combo’ and was presented with a $100 Foot Locker gift card.
The Golden Link Awards panel of judges is composed of leading industry influencers, pundits and executives who select winners based on nominations from staff and clients. This year’s judges included:
- Melissa Campanelli, Editor-in-Chief and Content Director, Total Retail, Co-Founder, Women in Retail Leadership Circle
- Pippa Chambers, Online Editor, AdNews
- Peter Figueredo, Partner & Head of Client Services, House of Kaizen and Affiliate Benchmarks
- Tricia Meyer, Executive Director, Performance Marketing Association
- Chris Trayhorn, CEO and Founder, mThink and Blue Book Network Rankings
Additional information about the Golden Link Awards can be found HERE.
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing industry leading solutions empower marketers to thrive in their evolved role and achieve the full potential of digital marketing, efficiently and effectively, with data-informed insights that create consistent, engaging and influential experiences across screens. Offering an integrated solution, along with unique insights and consultative partnerships, Rakuten Marketing delivers the tools that marketers need to increase efficiency, productivity and performance.
Rakuten Marketing is a division of Rakuten Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in Australia, Brazil, Japan, the United Kingdom, and throughout the United States. Follow us on Twitter or learn more at http://rakutenmarketing.com.
SOURCE Rakuten Marketing