One of the most effective methods of taking CBD oils is vaping. If you are new to vaping, it seems more complicated than it is. When done right, vaping is one of the fastest ways of feeling the effects of CBD oils.
Vaping CBD oils can offer relief from symptoms associated with numerous health conditions such as anxiety, chronic pain, migraines, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and even relief from nausea.
Here is a comprehensive guide on vaping CBD oils.
The equipment required
For you to be able to vape, you will need to have a vaporizer. This is a pen-like metal casing comprising of different parts, including a battery, mouthpiece, a heating element called an atomizer and a CBD oil holding chamber (reservoir).
These parts work together to vaporize CBD oils. The heating element is first heated before the oil is introduced in the chamber. Once the oil heats, it turns into vapor which is inhaled through the vaporizer’s mouthpiece.
There are various types of vaping equipment in the market. However, for a beginner, a simple vaping pen would be the best choice. Vsavi is considered one of the best commercial sellers of high quality vaping pens and beginner kits, as well as vaping CBD oils.
How to vape CBD oils
Your equipment and CBD concentrate
Ensure you get the right CBD oil type based on your type of vape. CBD oil concentrates are used in vape pens. Using the vaping pen is easy.
- Follow the guide on how to turn on the vape pen and allow it to heat up.
- Pour your oil into the oil chamber and allow it to start vaporizing.
- Inhale the vapor through the mouthpiece.
Note that, each 3 seconds puff introduces 1 or 2 milligrams of CBD into your system. Therefore, ensure you use the correct vaping dosage to avoid overuse. It is best to start with the smallest dosage and work your way up depending on your needs.
Cleaning your vape pen
Every time you are done using your vape pen for the day, ensure you wash it. This ensures that you do not smoke nano-particles from the metal casing. Also, vape pens can gather dirt and develop molds. This is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Cleaning the vape pen ensures that you do not introduce new microorganisms into your body.
How to clean a vaping pen
- Separate the power and steam units from the oil chamber.
- Remove all the excess moisture and oil from the oil chamber and the steam unit.
- Place the steam unit in a bowl facing upwards and pour white vinegar. The level of the vinegar should be below the battery for pens that do not detach the battery part. The vinegar should only cover the filter. Leave it to soak for ten minutes.
- Wipe the reservoir (oil chamber) inner and outer parts using a clean, soft cloth dampened with vinegar. For further disinfection, fill the oil chamber with water and use a bit of bleach. Leave it to soak for twenty minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Take the steam unit from the vinegar soak. Covering the hole with your hand, fill it with water from the top side. Cover the top hole and shake it before removing the water.
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dry all the parts.
Cleaning the vape at least twice a week is recommended.