By The Price of Business (1110 AM KTEK, Houston, TX is the sister radio program of US Daily Review and is Hosted by USDR Publisher and Managing Editor, Kevin Price). These are interviews Kevin Price had with his contributors and guests. *Sponsored
Over 11 percent of American children under the age of 17 are diagnosed with ADHD, and 7 out of 10 children will have a short term positive response to ADHD stimulant medications. New research indicates ADHD stimulants, taken as prescribed, may reduce the risk of smoking in teens and young adults. This controversial finding is discussed with pharmacist Frank Granett, Dr. Kevin Ross Emery and Kevin Price. Check it out here.
Contact Frank J. Granett R.ph. at FrankGranett@CAOOY.org or www.CAOOY.org
* Director of Clinical Pharmacy Operations at Behavioral Center of Michigan
* Over 26 years consultative experience specializing in ADHD stimulant and
* Expert ADHD & Nutritional Physiology Advisor
* Author The American Epidemic: Solutions for Over-Medicating Our Youth
* Founder Coalition Against Over Medicating Our Youth (www.CAOOY.org)…a
Michigan non-profit organization helping children and adults by assessing
nutritional, physiological, and environmental risk factors prior to
premature drug intervention
* Creator of the educational DVD Over Medicating Our Youth: Solutions for
* Married with six children
* Sponsored by the Price of Business on Business Talk 1110 AM KTEK.