By Ergotron, Inc., Special for USDR
As technological advancements enable employees to work anytime, from anywhere, Ergotron, Inc., a Nortek Company (NASDAQ: NTK) has developed solutions to ergonomically incorporate lightweight monitors and mobile devices from 0 to 8 lbs (3.6 kg) into any working environment. The global leader in the sit-stand workplace resolution has utilized years of digital display mounting knowledge to create the MX Mini Desk Arm, a lighter-weight capacity arm that can withstand use in a commercial environment.
“With the increasing popularity of tablets, businesses have turned to us to provide a solution that enables their use in the workplace, and provides ergonomic comfort and enhanced productivity,” said John Erickson, Senior Product Manager at Ergotron. “We’ve developed a product that will adjust to any user or use, whether a tablet or lightweight monitor, and offers customers the convenience of mounting it wherever they need it, on the desk or on a wall.”
The MX Mini Arm combines premium materials with an attractive polished aluminum finish in the design. Other features include:
- Slim profile and expansive height adjustment range along with full tilt, pan and rotation capability
- 0-8 lbs (0- 3.6kg) monitor weight capacity for lightweight devises
- The tablet can double as a document camera as the 90° tilt allows the tablet to be positioned parallel with worksurfaces
- The unit pans 180° degrees at base with stop, and has portrait or landscape rotation with a position lock
- Extends the monitor or device up to 19.5″ (50 cm) to free up the desktop and offers an extremely low profile of 3.9″ (10 cm) when arm is folded back
- The unit has a cable management feature which captures and routes cables inside the arm and extension, out of the way, and includes hardware for installation on Ergotron’s WorkFit-T/TL Sit-Stand Desktop Workstation
The MX Mini Arm is ideal for mounting monitors or tablets alongside existing monitors. To mount and secure tablets, an accessory tablet holder like Ergotron’s Lockable Tablet Mount (45-460-026) or Ergotron’s Universal Tablet Cradle (80-106-085) is required. The MX Mini Desk Mount Arm and Wall Mount Arms have a ten year warranty will be available from global distributors in late April. Visit Ergotron.com to find more information or call 800-888-8458.
Ergotron, Inc. is a global manufacturer of leading digital display mounting, furniture, and mobility products that have been improving the human interface with digital displays for over 35 years. This history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 192 patents and a growing portfolio of award winning brands—OmniMount®, LearnFit®, StyleView®, TeachWell®, WorkFit®, Anthro, Neo-Flex® and ErgotronHome™—for computer monitors, notebooks, tablets, flat panel displays and TVs. Ergotron’s products incorporate patented CF™ lift and pivot motion technology to achieve less effort and more ergonomic motion for a healthier and more interactive user experience when viewing any digital display. Whether to enhance computing wellness or entertainment excitement improve workplace productivity or create business process efficiencies, Ergotron’s products are positioning your digital world. Ergotron is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with sales efforts in Phoenix, Amersfoort, London, Tokyo, and Singapore. Ergotron is a subsidiary of Nortek, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTK), a global, diversified company whose many market-leading brands deliver broad capabilities and a wide array of innovative, technology-driven products and solutions for lifestyle improvement at home and at work. Please visit www.nortek.com for more information.
SOURCE Ergotron, Inc.