Everyone knows what a cooler is! For some time now, it has become a tradition to have one at home. This crafty item can truly come in handy for daily activities. There are countless coolers of varying shapes, sizes and colors in the market. However, we can all agree that they aren’t all equal when it comes to functionality. Some are not even worth the money they cost! One thing is for sure though, at some point in time you’ll need a cooler. If you are on the lookout to buy a new cooler, then you have come to the right place. With this said, before you pick one, take a closer look at this bestcooler.reviews to finally decide which cooler fits your needs.
Why do you need a cooler?
To some people, a cooler may not sound as a necessary tool to have at home. I disagree. It is always very important to have one at home and here is why:
- You may work long hours with no access to a refrigerator, and if you have a cooler then you can keep your lunch, breakfast, dinner or snacks fresh until you it.
- You need a cooler to keep the drinks at an optimal temperature during parties and dinners.
- Lastly, if power frequently goes out in your area, then it is good to have a cooler for emergency purposes.
Which are the best coolers in the market?
This section of the article will provide you with some important guidelines regarding the different features of the top rated coolers in the market. It is up to you to finally settle on one.
- YETI Tundra Series Coolers: The YETI coolers comes in various sizes from 20 quarts to 65 quarts. This brand created a PermaFrost Insulation which will provide you with days of frozen ice. According to online surveys, customers claim that while some of that will melt, there will be frozen ice even after several days of use. Likewise, these coolers have a ColdLock Gasket that will reduce and minimize the amount of unwanted air that gets in, which means heat stays out.
- Pelican Products ProGear: This is one of the best coolers when it comes to ice retention as it boasts a seven to ten days of ice retention. Even if that may sound a bit exaggerated, customers are very happy with its ice retention period. The Pelican Elite Cooler comes in different sizes. It is made up of stainless steel hardware, tie downs built in and a locking area so you can keep heat out.
- Engel USA DeepBlue Series High Performance Coolers: Another important aspect to bear in mind is the draining capacity of the cooler. Engel’s DeepBlue Coolers offer a great improvement in this department with a pitched floor, which means that water will self-drain completely. It also comes in various sizes to meet all of your needs. Lastly, these coolers have two-inch walls of polyurethane insulation that enables them to keep out heat very easy.
- Orca Extra Heavy Duty Cooler: Orca coolers are known for offering extra storage space. For that reason, you will find different sizes of Orca coolers. According to experts, Orca is the leading manufacturer of coolers with extra storage space. Just so that you get an idea, you will find a cargo net attachment on the back of the cooler to store any extra items you want. This means that you can put Ziploc bags, little boxes or twist ties. It also comes with flexible handgrips to make it easy while transporting and/or carrying it. Lastly, it has a gasket found on the lid that gives you the best seal capability to extend the life of your ice.
- Coleman Steel Cooler: Coleman is a world renown cooler brand! Right now, when you speak of coolers, you have to mention a Coleman. Many of you have grown up having one of these during family trips and parties. According to its reviews, it is truly top quality. Unfortunately, this cooler only comes in one size measuring 25.5 inches by 17.6 inches by 17.4 inches. It has a capacity of 85 cans.
These are the best coolers that you can find in the market. Just pick the one that satisfies your needs and start using it!