By USA Medical, Special for USDR
Protocols for prescribing medicine and guidelines for ADHD or other conditions may differ by state. Accordingly, USA Medical developed customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including:Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program.
USA Medical also provides useful information to parents of children with ADHD to help navigate another school year. It has been reported that more than 1 in 10 children between 4-17 years old are diagnosed with this disorder, and the numbers continue to rise. The 3 groups of ADHD symptoms are impulsivity, hyperactivity and inattention. They may manifest as disorganization, lack of focus or impatience—behavioral challenges for students. These 3 tips may help:
- Reduce background noises to optimize the environment for concentration and decision-making.
- Select slow-paced programming and limit device usage to 1 hour per day across all screens including computers, TV and video games.
- Listen and talk to your child. Communication is essential for the development of interpersonal and language skills.
Parents should also be aware of new mandates that require schools to provide proper learning accommodations for students with ADHD, which are also meant to help protect them from bullying.
Co-Founder and President of USA Medical, Jordan Sessler says, “We want to help your children be productive in school. If they have been prescribed medication to help with ADHD, my company’s Pharmacy Discount Card can help you save up to 75% on their prescriptions.”
The pre-activated Pharmacy Discount Cards are accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country — local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Walmart and Walgreens. Thousands of popular medicines are eligible for savings, including ADHD medications, such as: Adderall XR ®, Dexedrine®, Focalin®, Concerta®, and Ritalin®.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
These programs are not affiliated with the government.
About USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company’s mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need. USA Medical is accredited by the BBB.
SOURCE USA Medical