Over the period of past one decade, technology has taken a route uphill. The boost in technology, applications, digital marketing and over all digitalization has rendered benefits in every walk of life.
The prime advantages of having everything “ONLINE” are:
- Comfort of having everything at home. You really need to step out for nothing.
- Time efficiency. Order, review, shop, book appointments, maintain your schedule and work on the go.
- Save the hassle. Do small scale every day chores or manage and complete large scale commitments- everything is just a click away.
Among all the other fields, medical has also used technology to the best of its interest. Be it research, development, ground breaking advancements and equipment- for the doctors and easy access to a health care provider based on your preference, in your location, within your budget, suiting your time and needs- for the patients.
Medical care is available 24/7 in literal terms now. You can find a doctor anywhere and anytime; your health concerns can be answered by just a single click. Many online applications provide the facility to consult a doc for free and get the first opinion.
Online doc free chat is a feature that enables a patient to consult a doctor online. If you don’t want to waste your time travelling and waiting for your turn, this feature is custom made for you.
The online doctor consultation platforms:
- Connect with the patient either via chat or call and depending upon the symptoms and the patients history, connects the patient with the most suitable match (certified doc).
- The doctor usually provides a free first consultation (valid for 7 days) over audio, video or simple email. The doctor can be contacted for any further guidance needed.
- The chances of a patient not being attended to by a doctor are highly unlikely because the symptoms and patients records are forwarded to all the available online doctors. Based on their specialty and availability, prompt medical response is ensured.
- According to a recent survey, 76% of the medical cases presented are easily solved by online doctor consultation, if the doctor feels the need to physically examine the patient before issuing a prescription – the patient is told to visit a doctor and the session is ended.
- Privacy is not compromised. All the data, records, patient history and prescriptions are kept secure and encrypted. All the data remains between the platform, doctor and the patient.
Online free chats with the doctors have been adapted by so many people recently as it cut shorts time and hassle to visit a doc and get check-ups done. Because of the ease of accessibility, this mode of health verification is proving to be very effective. In the past people usually missed their appointments or routine checkups just because they were unable to take off from work and visit the doctor. They can now engage in online sessions with the doctor right from the comfort of their own home.