By US Daily Review Staff.
The Coalition of Americans for Political Equality PAC announced that it conducted a voter outreach campaign yesterday targeting 90,000 registered Republicans in the state of Nebraska to get out the vote for Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning in the state’s G.O.P. primary race.
On May 15, 2012, Jon Bruning is facing Deb Fischer, a state senator from Valentine, Nebraska, and state treasurer, Don Stenberg, who is making his fourth run for the Senate. Stenberg is also favored by many who describe themselves as “Tea Party” supporters.
CAPE PAC’s Chairman Jeff Loyd said: “CAPE PAC is pleased to support Jon Bruning. We believe he’s a conservative that we can trust. We, along with other organizations, are working hard to educate voters and help get out the vote for Bruning today.” CAPE PAC has been running, what it describes, as “a cost-effective campaign utilizing high-impact strategies on the Internet that includes advertising and other mobilization tactics in support of Bruning and to raise awareness about the U.S. Senate race. ”
CAPE PAC undertook the following to help get out the vote for Jon Bruning:
- Conducted a GOTV effort to tens-of-thousands of Nebraskans, recording a call by Chairman Jeff Loyd to citizens of Nebraska.
- Created a candidate support website to raise awareness about Jon at VoteJonBruning.org
- Created and produced a 30-second TV ad: http://youtu.be/G6EFbyRiKpE
- Purchased national television air time for their ad to help Get Out The Vote (GOTV) for Bruning on May 15th.
- Ran a targeted campaign utilizing online search and video, targeting Nebraskans, to GOTV for Bruning on May 15th.
Recently, the organization was among several leading grassroots organizations to successfully support state Treasurer Richard Mourdock in the historic campaign to defeat six-term incumbent U.S. Senator Richard Lugar on May 8th. Furthermore, the PAC hopes to continue their success with today’s primary vote in Nebraska.
The Coalition of Americans for Political Equality Political Action Committee (CAPE PAC ) describes itself as “a non-profit political organization dedicated to restoring conservative values in the politicians elected to represent all citizens of the United States of America. Through the utilization of tools in the CAPE PAC advocacy center, our goal is to assist an informed and active citizenry in their drive for change in the political landscape this November and beyond.