By U.S. Census Bureau, Special for USDR
In advance of the March 15 primaries, the U.S. Census Bureau presents a variety of statistics that give an overall profile of each participating state’s voting-age population and industries. Statistics include:
- Voting-age population and estimate of eligible voters (i.e., citizens age 18 and older).
- Breakdown of voting-age population by race and Hispanic origin.
- Selected economic characteristics, including median household income and poverty.
- Selected social characteristics, including educational attainment.
- County Business Patterns (providing information on employment by specific industries).
- Statistics on voting and registration.
Profiles are provided for the following states:
In addition, the Census Bureau is providing a similar profile for the District of Columbia, which holds a convention on March 12.
No news release associated with these reports. Tip Sheet only.
SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau