From Al Jazeera:
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) has released a video purporting to show the killing of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians kidnapped in Libya.
The footage released on Sunday appeared to show the Egyptian workers, all wearing orange jump suits, being beheaded near a waterfront.
At least 20 Egyptian workers were seized earlier this year from the coastal town of Sirte in eastern Libya.
The video, titled “A message signed with blood to the nation of the cross”, says the killings were directed at “the hostile Egyptian Church”.
Speaking in English, a fighter from the group says the beheadings were revenge for “Muslim women… (read more)