By easyMarkets, Special for USDR.
The Italian Referendum on December 4th is set to be a huge day for the markets but with talk of volatility, instability and even an Italian Brexit how can you trade it safely? Let’s take a look at what’s coming up and how easyMarkets is planning to keep you safe.
What’s Happening In Italy?
- If Italy Votes Yes then Matteo Renzi will remain as Prime Minister of Italy, will aim to revive the Italian economy, fight the banking crisis and keep Italy in the EU.
- If Italy Votes No then the Five Star Movement against Italy’s membership in the European Union may gain ground. Italy may therefore be poised for its own Brexit.
- Market volatility on EURO pairs
- Volatility to increase substantially
- GOLD, Swiss Franc and YEN perceived safe havens sought
How easyMarkets will Protect Clients
As with the Brexit and the US Elections easyMarkets has confirmed its promise to keep traders safe.
- Access to NEW tool dealCancellation
- No increases to margin requirements
- Continued access to 200:1 leverage
- Free guaranteed stop loss
- Fixed spreads
- Negative balance protection
Why Trade The Italian Referendum With dealCancellation?
dealCancellation* allows traders to cancel losing deals within 60 minutes and get their money back for a small fee. Italian Referendum traders may insure their trades in case the markets suddenly move against them, therefore protecting their balance.
The last word goes to easyMarkets Director of Risk Evdokia Pitsillidou who says “We may be in for a highly volatile day which poses great opportunities for easyMarkets traders.”