By Research and Markets, Special for USDR
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2rtpr/the_global_advent) has announced the addition of the “The Global Advent of 5G in Cars” report to their offering.
5G is expected to blend existing technologies (2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi) to allow higher coverage, availability, and network density. The key differentiator will be greater connectivity as an enabler for autonomous vehicles, machine-to-machine/machine-to-infrastructure services, and the Internet of Things. Highly automated cars are in the development stage with promise to commercialize by 2020. 5G will play a vital role in adoption. This study identifies the various segments, potential use cases, and growth areas, concluding with 3 big predictions.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
– What are the technical specifications of 5G?
– What are the various use cases that is 5G can support in the automotive space?
– When will the OEMs and service providers switch to 5G?
– Which service provider is the market leader in 5G and which country is likely to deploy 5G first?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Technology Snapshot
- 5G Expectations
- Industry Challenges
- Commercialization of 5G
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
- Research Scope and Objectives
- Geographic Definitions and Research Timeline
- Research Aim and Objectives
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Research Methodology
- Research Background
3. Overview of LTE-A
- Enhancing LTE
- LTE-A Specification (Spec)
- LTE-A Global Plans
- Moving towards LTE-B
4. Market Analysis
- 5G Use Cases
- First Movers in 5G
- Global Plans
- Automotive Use Cases
- 5G for OTA Updates
- 5G in Autonomous/Connected Vehicle
- 5G Wearable Technology
- 5G on Augmented Reality
- OEM Connectivity
- Ericsson Work on 5G
5. Key Conclusions
- Key Conclusion
- Last Word – 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2rtpr/the_global_advent