SEO or Search Engine Optimization is known as the process of making a website popular and more recognizable through a search engine. For search engine optimization, different techniques or methods have been used. In today’s time, search engine techniques depend on data. For certain businesses, a few strategies fetch the better result in compared to other strategies. For some businesses, strategies are not effective for many reasons. You need to understand the strategies that are working for you. You should also find strategies that are not working well. Based on your finding, you need to set further SEO activities.
To get information on your website’s performance, you can use different sorts of tools. When it comes to tools, you shall come across arrays of paid tools. It is commonly perceived that using the paid tools is a good thing, as they are premium tools. In reality, a free analytics tool can prove to be more effective than other tools. This free tool is a product from Google, and thus, authenticity, as well as reliability of the tool, is beyond any questions. The tool has been named as Google Analytics Tool, and it is indispensable for search engine optimization in today’s time.
Steps to Use the Google Analytics Tool
GA tool can be used to judge the SEO performance of a website. It fetches different sorts of data and shows data in a structured or organized manner. As a result, it becomes easier to understand the performance of the website. Based on the website’s performance, you can bring certain changes to your SEO campaign. You need to include certain things in your overall SEO campaign. You may have to exclude certain things from your SEO campaign. Overall, the process becomes quite easier for the webmasters, as they can make decisions based on the data. In the following section, a few steps for setting up GA tool have been discussed.
- Understanding Google Analytics Account
The GA interface may look at little confusing for the users who are checking it out for the first time. The tool comes with a lot of information on the screen, along with a few menu options. At the first step, the analytics navigation options will be discussed. Knowing them will help you to interpret the data properly. So, here are those analytics navigation options for you.
- Dashboards: This option features a quick overview of your account. You can get a dynamic report on the various parameters of your website. You can customize the features that you specifically want here. You can eliminate certain features that you think unwanted here.
- Shortcuts: This feature is pretty handy for creating the shortcuts. You can create a shortcut section for the reports that you want to see with one click only. The most frequently viewed reports or pages can be added to the shortcut section.
- Intelligence Events: The tool can provide you some automatic alerts as preferred by you. For example, you may set an alert for the warning signs with your SEO strategies. Getting an early alert will cause minimal damages. These alerts can be received through email notifications.
- Real-Time: This navigation option comes with compact analytics features. It shows how your SEO campaign is going on at the moment. For example, it features a number of visitors on the website. While performing your SEO activities, you can keep your eye on this screen to check real-time SEO performance of your website.
- Audience: This is the data that you need to understand the preference of your audience to reach your website. How they are looking at your website can be understood with data in this section.
- Acquisition: How your audience can arrive on the website? This section will give you a breakdown of the channel through which the audiences have come to your website. It is important to know these channels, and sometime you may have to work on a few channels which fetch better results.
Benefits of Using Google Analytics for SEO
Using Google Analytics tool comes with a lot of benefits for the search engine optimization process. So, here are some of the special benefits that you can get by using this tool. So, here are those benefits at a glance for you.
- Mobile SEO Traffic
You shall find that mobile traffic is growing consistently with the advent of time. It happens because more and more people are shifting to Smartphone-based internet usage. At this moment, it is important to track or monitor mobile traffic. Google Analytics tool can help you in this process by supplying the following data.
- You can view the number of mobile visitors and mobile conversions on your website.
- Mobile bounce rate can be monitored. Pages with high bounce rates are required to be more mobile-friendly.
- You should also compare the desktop and mobile bounce rate metrics. This will help you to make your website friendlier for both types of users.
- Identifying the Best Performing Pages
With the Google Analytics tool, you shall be able to understand the best-performing pages of your website. It is important to know those pages, as you need to find why they are working so well for you. If you can replicate the elements of these pages on the other lower-performing pages of your website, you shall get a better result for your website. Revenue will increase, and also you shall find that the performance of the overall website has become better than ever. Get in touch with DentalSEO companies to know more about this.
- Understanding the Custom Segments
Various custom segments of your website may perform above or lower expectations. You need to track or monitor data regarding these custom segments. When you analyze data on the custom segments, you shall be able to adapt better strategies for bringing mobility to these custom segments.
So, if you think that the SEO performance of your website is not good yet, you may lack enough data to understand your flaws. This is the reason why you need Google Analytics tool. This exclusive tool comes with a lot of interesting benefits.