Creating your own website shouldn’t have to be a complicated task. It shouldn’t take weeks or months. Whether you are an individual professional, a small business, a medium sized business or a large enterprise, everyone seeks a feature-rich, unique website that addresses their specific needs. You can build a website with Wix with utmost ease, without the need to hire the services of a professional web designer. Whether it’s the design layout, the images, the functional features like online stores, payments, social media integration, blog, or any other feature, you can handle them all yourself with a simple drag-and-drop modus operandi.
Whether you need a one-page website or a website with unlimited pages, it is all possible with this simple, easy-to-use site builder. And if you are concerned about domain name and web hosting, you can address those aspects too from within this tool. There is no need to search for a different website hosting provider.
Ease of Building a Website
When it comes to building a website with Wix, the entire operation revolves around the ease of use. Anyone with basic IT skills can create a professional website with Wix’s simple drag-and-drop user interface. Wix Review is what is sometimes called a “What You See Is What You Get” platform, meaning that at any point of the process you see a display of the final website, without the need to alternate between an editing and a preview mode.
There are only 4 main steps to building your website with this innovative site builder:
1. Select a Unique Template
You can browse templates targeting your specific business category or niche. Wix covers all the major categories including:
- Online store
- Hotel or restaurant
Among many others.
There are hundreds of free website templates to choose from. The features of each template are designed specifically to address the needs of its category. At the same time, you can customize that template based on your particular needs. There are also subcategories that could further help you find a list of templates that perfectly match your business.
Then there are several options in terms of design when you choose to build a website with Wix templates. You can opt for templates with style-quotient ranging from minimal to contemporary.
All the different sections of a template are easily customizable.
2. Customize Templates to Create Unique Websites
As already mentioned, all the designing functions within this site builder are based on an easy drag-and-drop function. You can customize all aspects of your websites design and features.
- Pages: Add as many web pages as you want. Create duplicates of already designed pages. Delete pages or elements from pages.
- Fonts: There are hundreds of fonts to choose from. Upload your own preferred fonts.
- Images: Choose from millions of images from the galleries provided by Wix or add your own custom images. Edit images using a simple image editor that can be used by almost anyone.
- Content: Add content anywhere in the design. When you build a website with Wix, make the most of the tools available in its app market. Tools like SEO Wizard (Wix SEO Wiz) can help enhance your website’s content and help boost its visibility in search engines.
- Social Media: You cannot ignore the importance of social media integration for a business or practice of any size or in any niche. Add social media buttons for all your social accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram among others. You can determine where the buttons should be added.
- Google Maps: Want to show your prospects and customers where your business is located? Integrate Google Maps into your websites design.
- Contact Form: Want to add a web form allowing your visitors or customers to contact you? Wix Contacts allows you to create impressive contact forms and capture emails and other details. Build a subscribers list, to enhance your connection with your visitors, and do lots more.
The app market by Wix is the perfect place to add all kinds of tools and functionalities to your website.
3. Add Features, Functions & Tools
A website can be much more than just a place for providing valuable information to your visitors. Depending on your business type and your specific needs, you may need to add additional functions.
When you build a website with Wix, you can choose from a wide range of tools and features to be added to your site. This can include:
- Blogs: Add a blog section to your website to boost visitor/customer engagement levels and SEO. Adding a blog is as simple as a few clicks.
- Online Store: Want to sell your products or services online? This site builder provides you just the right tools to create an online store with ease. There is no need for advanced coding.
- Online Bookings & Payments: Choose from hundreds of apps from within Wix App Market to grow your business.
If you want to sell your music, you can find appropriate apps to help you. Similarly, there are hundreds of other apps designed to help you boost your business in other n iches.
And once your website is ready, you can publish it online from within this service. You can build a website with Wix and even host it from the same place. There is no need to visit a third party service provider. It is a standout site builder that allows anyone to create their own website.