|2014’s Best States for Summer Road Trips||2014’s Worst States for Summer Road Trips|
- California has 22 times more scenic byways than Connecticut.
- The price of camping in Connecticut is double the price in Arizona.
- In Alabama, the price of a three-star hotel room is three times cheaper than in Hawaii.
- Massachusetts has three times fewer fatalities per 100 million vehicle miles traveled than West Virginia and South Carolina.
- Vermont has 6 times less car thefts per capita than California.
- Mississippi has 15 times less nightlife options per capita than in Nevada.
To see where your state ranks, please visit: http://wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-states-for-summer-road-trips/4648/
Jobs & Graduation Season:
- Best & Worst Entry-Level Jobs
- Best Cities to Start a Career
- 2014’s Best & Worst States for Nurses
- Best Credit Cards for 2014 Grads
- 2014’s Best & Worst States for Teen Drivers
- 2014’s Best & Worst Cities for a Staycation
- 2014’s Best & Worst Cities for Summer Travel
- 2014 Foreign Currency Conversion Report
- Best Travel Credit Cards for Summer 2014
- Best Honeymoon Destinations for Your Wallet in 2014
- 2014’s Best Gas Credit Cards
- 2014 Tax Fairness Survey
- 2014 IRS Audit Report
- States with the Best & Worst Taxpayer ROI
- States Most & Least Dependent on the Federal Government
- S&P 100 Tax Report
- 2014 Insurance Premiums by Credit Score Report
- 2014 Insurance Premiums by Car Type Report
- Car Insurance Landscape Report
- Best & Worst Cities to Work for a Small Business
- 2014’s Best Business Credit Cards
- 2014’s Best Bank Accounts for Small Business Owners
- Best & Worst Cities to Start a Business
- 2014’s Most & Least Small Business Friendly Credit Card Companies