By MRCTV, Special for USDR
|Excerpts from the president’s speech explain the climate-related disasters heading to a town near you:
- Your house might slide off into the ocean…
- …or it might be engulfed in flames.
And if it doesn’t, it will definitely get sucked into a sinkhole.
- Your city will either look like Atlantis or something out of the zombie apocalypse.
- You might run out of fresh salmon en croûte.
- Or just food, in general.
- You may simultaneously die of thirst and drown, all at the same time.
- You might have to begin training for the Hunger Games.
- And if the famine, flood, fire and fighting doesn’t get you, the fumes definitely will.
- After all, we’re running out of time.
See Obama quotes in full post: http://www.mrctv.org/blog/obama-prophesies-climate-nightmare-famine-floods-fire-fumes-and-fighting