By Shannon Register, Contributor, US Daily Review.
Here are some links to the topics covered on today’s show:
- COL (Ret.) Albert Nahas – You can find more about his book, “Warriors Remembered” at WarriorsRemembered.com.
- Jerry Patterson, Chairman of the Texas Veterans Land Board – You can find out more about the TVLB at TexasVets.com.
- Andy Pujols, President and Founder of Building Homes for Heroes – You can learn more about this wonderful charity at BuildingHomesForHeroes.org.
Below is a great clip from the Sean Hanity Show highlighting one of the homes built by Building Homes for Heroes and the soldier who received it.
- Jeff Wagner – You can learn more about VA loans by contacting Jeff at VeryBestMortgage.com or you can apply for a loan directly on the RREA website HERE.
- At 2:55, we are going to be giving away a copy of “Warriors Remembered” to one of our callers from the last week.
- “War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”
John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 – 1873)
Here is the first segment with COL (Ret.) Albert Nahas.
Here is the second segment with Jerry Patterson, Chairman of the Texas Veterans Land Board.
Here is the third segment with Andy Pujols, Founder and President of Building Homes for Heroes.
Here is the last segment with Jeff Wagner, RREA’s in-house lender and Mortgage Banker with OnQ Financial on VA loans.
We would like to thank you for listening to this week’s Memorial Day Weekend special!