By Frost & Sullivan, Special for USDR
Frost & Sullivan introduces our year-long “Future of the US” monthly briefing series with the first sub-topic; Social Trends. The webinar will shed light on opportunities stemming from social forces shaping the next 10 years in the US, allowing you and your company to remain competitive and anticipate disruption. Corporate strategy and innovation teams across industries will be able to learn from strategies that leading Fortune 500 executives are putting into action in anticipation of these demographic shifts. Join this webinar as we discuss how US social trends will extend themselves into the world of business and their implications throughout 2025.
Reasons to attend this webinar:
- To identify shifts in purchasing power that will drastically alter American business
- To understand the increasing diversity of the US population led by Hispanics and immigrants
- To discuss the challenges and influence of Millennials and the 65+ population
Thought leader insights:
“Social trends in the US are converging over the next 10 years to make up a completely new consumer fabric that will have wide-ranging and foundation-shifting implications for US businesses,” said Frost & Sullivan Senior Consultant Lauren Taylor. “Key trends converging include the rise of Millennials, the 65+ population, the growth of the Hispanic population, immigration, job automation and increasing income pressures. These trends will disrupt, collapse and accelerate American businesses, whether companies are prepared for them or not.”
To attend the briefing, email Jaylon Brinkley, Corporate Communications – email@example.com — your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://bit.ly/1MHHrdu
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan