By Texas Right To Know, Special for USDR
Texas Right To Know (TRTK) is a for profit service designed to inform and connect people in a community regarding local and state legislative issues that affect their basic necessities of life, such as: Government, EMF, Air, Water, Food, Health, Energy, Education, Transportation, and Community. Under each issue, there are “Movies that Matter” to educate and direct individuals on how they can get involved, help solve their own community problems and how they can engage in the political arena to influence the laws they live under. Though there are many very important social issues before us, TRTK will focus on those which bring forth a united front for action and avoid those issues which are controversial, polarizing and divisive.
Gone are the days when we can trust our elected officials to “do the right thing” for our communities. Corporate lobbyists, media, consultants, along with public private partnerships, government legislation, and government agencies have tipped the scales in favor of big interest at the public’s expense.
Various groups and sponsors are joining TRTK and the following will be providing speakers at booth number 623 at the Texas Republican Convention at the Dallas Convention Center, May 12 thru May 14 from 8:00 – 5:00 Thursday and Friday and 8:00 – 4:00 on Saturday.
Thursday – May 12th
- 8:00 – 10:00
- Texans United for Reform and Freedom – Terri Hall www.texasturf.org
- Repealing the Passenger Vehicle Inspection Tax – Senator Don Huffines’ office
- 10:00 – 12:00
- Save Our Texas Vote – Laura Pressley www.pressleyforaustin.com
- 12:00 – 5:00
- Electromagnetic Field – Smart Meter Problems – Sheila Hemphill http://www.texasrighttoknow.com/#!emf/en1io
- 3:00 – 4:00
- Electromagnetic Pulse – Securing the Texas Grid – Senator Bob Hall
Friday – May 13th
- 8:00 – 5:00
- Fairness 4 Docs – Sunset the Texas Medical Board – Representative Bill Zedler’s office with various integrative and complementary physicians http://www.texasrighttoknow.com/#!fairness4docs/gwxdd
Saturday – May 14th
- 8:00 – 12:00
- Family Rights Advocacy Organization – Chelsea Barlow and Krista Hatfield
- 12:00 – 4:00
- National Vaccine Information Center – Angela Perry, Melisa Nichols www.nvic.org
SOURCE Texas Right To Know