When we play, we play to win. Winning and losing is an important experience of any game or even any aspect of life, however, our goal is to try to win. Of course, we want to enjoy the process and make the most out of it, but if we end up achieving what we want, it is just a cherry on top. Game developers understand that players have this need to win. Therefore, while fostering healthy competition, they also provide the users with several aids and assistance to kindle the winning spirit.
Games, be it online or offline, have rules to adhere to. These rules make the process equal for all and provide a similar platform to start from. App developers make clear and concrete rules for games that are played online. When it comes to these games, the card game – Rummy, is becoming increasingly popular. Rummy rules are simple to follow.
- Each player (2-5 players) will be dealt 13 cards at the beginning of the game. A random toss will decide which player will go first.
- Upon each turn, the players pick up a card from the closed deck intending to create a sequence or sets.
- The objective of the game is to form all the 13 cards in hand into sets. Once these sets are made, a player can declare. The declaration will only be valid if there are at least 2 sequences and one of them is pure. Moreover, at least 1 sequence should have 4 or more cards.
There are a few Rummy tricks that are given to us by the app to make our playing experiences easier. Even for first-time players, these tips would be guidance enough to get a hang of the game and play well. Keeping in mind the following instructions would ensure maximum benefits and high scores in the leaderboards.
- Making a pure sequence is key – The most essential step to playing the game of Rummy online is to obtain a pure sequence. Three or more cards of the same suit is a pure sequence. The other tips and tricks are rendered useless if a pure sequence isn’t made before a declaration.
- Keep an eye on the opponent’s strategies – Look out for the cards, numbers, and suits the opponents are discarding. This will help you plan and strategize for yourself.
- Discard cards of higher values – The high-value cards should be removed from the 13 in hand if they are not a part of any set. In case of a declaration, these cards could increase the points which would put your down on the leaderboard.
- Sort your cards – The app has an automatic ‘sort’ option wherein the cards would be arranged just with a click.
Following this set of rules and tips would give you an advantage over the other players thereby increasing your chances of topping the charts. The higher your position is in the final tallies, the greater your chances are of winning cash prizes. The task is simple- download the app, read the rules, get aware of the tips and tricks and get winning!