By Online Schools Center, Special for USDR
OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has released their list of the Top 20 Online Nursing Degree Programs, a list that contains online programs that offer alternatives to more time-consuming, on-campus programs, while providing a thorough, comprehensive education in a wide variety of nursing fields.
You may view the list, descriptions of the programs, tuition, accreditation, and links to each individual schools websites, by visiting:
Registered Nurses choose an online degree for its convenience, flexibility, and affordability as compared to more expensive brick and mortar programs. Most of the classes are taught by the same, on-campus professors, in curriculums that are just as challenging. Whether nurses seek to advance their degree in order to suit some specific career field, or they simply want to broaden their education in nursing, there are programs that will adhere to every interest and schedule, without taking time away from current careers.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, Online nursing degrees are a highly viable option that allow registered nurses to focus their degrees toward their particular needs and interests. There is a steadily increasing demand for well-trained nurses, and with the sheer number of different degree paths and certificates that are offered in these online programs, any student will be in high demand in the workforce upon graduation.
Students do not have to be tech-savvy individuals in order to succeed in online programs there are tech departments, faculty, and staff readily available to assist students with any and all technical problems. Also, an online education does not mean that students remain separate from and without communication with their peers and professors. Many of the programs involve class meetings and discussions in which students and instructors can share questions, ideas, and information on a regular basis via video conference.
Below we have listed the schools that have made the list of the Top 20 Online Nursing Degree Programs:
1. Medical University of South Carolina – Charleston, South Carolina
2. St. Xavier University – Chicago, Illinois
3. Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, Maryland
4. University of South Carolina – Columbia, South Carolina
5. Baker College – Allen Park, Michigan
6. Kaplan University – (parent location) Davenport, Iowa
7. University of Texas at Arlington – Arlington, Texas
8. Capella University – Minneapolis, Minnesota
9. Northeastern University – Boston, Massachusetts
10. Walden University – (parent location) Minneapolis, Minnesota
11. United States University – San Diego, California
12. Grand Canyon University – Phoenix, Arizona
13. Indiana State University – Terre Haute, Indiana
14. Sacred Heart University – Fairfield, Connecticut
15. Seton Hall University – South Orange, New Jersey
16. University of Illinois at Chicago – Chicago, Illinois
17. Chamberlain College of Nursing – (parent location) St. Louis, Missouri
18. University of Kansas – Kansas City, Kansas
19. Colorado Technical University – Colorado Springs, Colorado
20. Keiser University – (parent location) Fort Lauderdale, Florida
OnlineSchoolsCenter.com is an independent online web publication that is committed to enhancing the amount of valuable information available to students when picking an online school. The editors at OnlineSchoolsCenter.com collect relevant data concerning each school from various respected sources and offers them in a format that is simple and easy to understand.