For the first time ever, Tequila Avion, the fastest growing ultra-premium tequila, is offering tequila and spirits connoisseurs an opportunity to purchase a one-of-a-kind “World’s Most Expensive Tasting Flight,” a bespoke travel experience to the Avion distillery in Jalisco, Mexico. Starting on Cinco De Mayo (May 5, 2015) a single trip will be available for purchase for half a million USD.
Tequila Avion brings its passion for perfection to life by curating a unique travel experience that gives a glimpse into the secrets behind it’s acclaimed liquid, which was voted “World’s Best Tasting Tequila” by mixologists and industry experts at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Tequila Avion Founder, Ken Austin and Chef Josh Capon of El Toro Blanco in New York City will host a private tasting, tour of the distillery and intimate dinner at the home of Avion Master Distiller, Alejandro Lopez. Guests will leave Mexico with customized bottles of never-released tequila from Ken’s personal tequila library and the opportunity to age their own private small batch Anejo. This is truly a singular experience that may never be available again.
“As an ultra-premium tequila brand, Avion aims to constantly challenge standards of quality and luxury,” said Tequila Avion Founder,Ken Austin. “This exclusive travel package exemplifies our mission to create sought after products and once-in-a-lifetime experiences while celebrating the Avion liquid, which is at the core of everything we do.”
The bespoke trip includes:
- Travel to and from Jalisco, Mexico via a private Gulfstream jet for up to 10 guests
- Your hosts will be Tequila Avion Founder, Ken Austin, Chef Josh Capon of El Toro Blanco in New York and Alejandro Lopez, Avion Master Distiller
- Private butler
- Security detail
- Professional photographer to document your special experience
- Accommodations for three days and two nights at one of Mexico’s most luxurious hotels: Las Alamandas
- Private tour of the Avion Distillery and tequila tasting with Ken Austin and Alejandro Lopez
- Private dinner curated by Chef Josh Capon at the Lopez family’s private home
- Guests will work with Ken and Alejandro to craft their own, unique Anejo varietal by selecting and harvesting an agave from the Avion agave fields and choosing their own barrel that will age their liquid for 2+ years.
- Guests will travel home with a customized bottle of never-released tequila from Ken Austin’s personal collection
Fans can follow Tequila Avion on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TequilaAvion, Twitter @TequilaAvion or Instagram @TequilaAvion.
ABOUT TEQUILA AVION
Avion is the small batch, ultra-premium tequila that has defined a new standard of quality and taste. Tequila Avion was created by Founder, Ken Austin and produced with the Lopez family, a fifth generation agave grower. Avion begins with the finest handpicked Blue Weber agave found in the highest regions of Jalisco, Mexico. Avion was voted ‘Best Tasting Unaged White Spirit’ and ‘Best Tasting Tequila’ at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Tequila Avion’s distinct flavors are achieved through a combination of slow roasting Avion Agave at low temperatures for 3 days to protect the natural flavors and a proprietary ultra-slow filtration process that creates an unusually smooth taste profile. Tequila Avion is available in Silver, Reposado, Anejo, Espresso Liqueur and Avion Reserva 44. In July 2014, Pernod Ricard, the world’s co-leader in wines and spirits, took a majority equity interest in Tequila Avionand handles brand distribution. For further information please visit TequilaAvion.com. Fans can also follow Tequila Avion on Facebook at Facebook.com/TequilaAvion or on Twitter and Instagram @TequilaAvion.
SOURCE Tequila Avion