By The Price of Business (1110 AM KTEK, Houston, TX is the sister radio program of US Daily Review and is Hosted by USDR Publisher and Managing Editor, Kevin Price). These are interviews Kevin Price had with his contributors and guests. *Sponsored
Product Developer Peter Tosto of FindIt, Inc. shares insights on his unique indexing technology
Article by Andy Valadez of Marketing Dynamics
Imagine a search engine that allows you to post your unique URL to it and have it immediately index to search engines and be found by web crawlers instantly and also integrate your social media? Well, you found it. FindIt.com is a unique vision and search technology that allows the marketing and business community to take advantage of an easy to use dashboard and make your posts and announcements for FREE. There are also paid services and key word links to make this platform work for your short and long-term business interests whether you be in real estate, in the entertainment business, service sector, or brick and mortar or a marketing and public relations provider to business clients.
Benefits of Utilizing Findit:
- Open Platform to Reach a Wider Audience
- Content can be Shared to over 80 Social and Bookmarking Sites
- Increase the Number of Search Results in Google Yahoo Bing the more content you post. Findit pages can be crawled because you don’t need to sign in to see the pages
- Improves Indexing in outside search engines Google Yahoo Bing
- Build Your Brand – Posting your Content in Findit
- Own Your Unique Keyword URL Extension Provides Top Search Results eg. Findit.com/realestate
- Have the Web Pages You want Indexed in Findit Indexed by Submitting the URLs Directly
Take a listen to this radio interview and determine if FindIt.com is a solution that will allow you to advance your communications to reach your target markets.
Radio Interview with Award-winning Journalist Kevin Price of “Price of Business” and USDailyReview.com:
Audio link on SoundCloud.com: FindIt (featuring Peter Tosto)
This interview originally aired 2.6.15 on Business Talk 1110AM KTEK in Houston, Texas.
About Marketing Dynamics
Marketing Dynamics was founded by Andy Valadez, graduate of Texas A&M University with a BBA degree in Marketing and Tulane University (Applied Business Certificate). He is a former United States Marine (serving during Desert Storm/Shield). Andy is an entrepreneur who enjoys advising his clients on how to capitalize on their opportunities by adopting best practices and principles in marketing, with a focus on strategy and tactical implementation. He is also trending producer on IMDB.com and community volunteer. Marketing Dynamics serves these key sectors: technology, broadcast, entertainment, publishing, sports, and start-ups. To learn more visit: www.TeamMarketingDynamics.com
* Sponsored by the Price of Business on Business Talk 1110 AMKTEK.